Application deadline: Open
We are currently looking to hire a Full Time Sales and Detail Associate to service our wide client base in the Waterloo Region and Greater Toronto Area.
This is a great opportunity to work directly with a globally recognized company. Successful applicants will be responsible for traveling to Broil King dealers and hardware stores throughout Ontario.
Access to your own vehicle, and willingness to commute to the required locations is a necessity for this role. Mileage is reimbursed for travel.
Must be willing to work some Saturdays during peak season.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for detailing, organizing, cleaning, and professional upkeep of all Broil King in-store product.
- Assist with direct-to-consumer sales at retail level.
- Conduct in-store product demonstrations and presentations when required.
- Valid G license and Applicants must have full-time use of an automobile and a valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be available to work both weekdays and weekends (5 days a week total).
- Applicants will occasionally be required to perform heavy lifting, manual labour, and transportation of product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.